Simply use the coupons you obtain from your newspaper, manufacturer’s web site or their authorized coupon distributor.
- Never pay money for a coupon
- Do not download coupons from Internet forums
- If a friend e-mails you coupons, especially high value or free product coupons, the coupons are most likely counterfeit.
- Most manufacturers follow common sense practices about Internet Print-at-Home Coupons, for example, the coupon itself should not be visible on your computer screen.
- Check the counterfeit coupons listed on our web site