Members will be able to read about CIC’s operational highlights in this section. In addition to supporting several law enforcement investigations, CIC has recently:
- Opened discussions with BJ’s to address multiple reports of their company using Manufacturer Identification Numbers (MINs) on their store coupons without authorization.
- Had multiple conversations regarding counterfeit coupons with Walmart.
- Conducted a webinar on counterfeit coupons for retailers
- Instructed Roll Crown to add the registered trademark symbol to the CIC hologram
- Assisted a Member with a $4.00 counterfeit coupon
- Identified and took loss prevention actions for a new Frankenstein counterfeit coupon for a member.
- We have also scheduled a training webinar with a CIC Member that is expected to have approximately 40 company representatives in attendance.
- We have reported 647 eBay auctions for termination.
This section will evolve over time based on CIC Member feedback. Please let us know what you want to see in this section.